- Términos y condiciones
Terms and Conditions
Léelo en Español Mox Networks
, provides web hosting services, web hosting, domain registration of international TLDs and services associated with web development.
Purposes of the services
Our services can only be used for legal purposes, any use of the services that violates any laws that may apply to the company, your local jurisdiction, or any jurisdiction to which you or your website are conformed, is strictly prohibited.
This means that while using the service, you cannot:
* Provide information that violates the Law in force in our Chilean legislation.
* Incorporation / Publication of illegal content such as Pirate Content, audio and video without copyright, among others.
* Use script or malicious software without having been approved by a specialist, keeping it in inappropriate states and affecting the performance of the service provided.
* Abusive language, offenses and / or threats towards Mox Networks personnel. In the event that this happens, the provision of the service will be terminated immediately, without any right to claim by the client in question without the option of refunding money.
Activities not allowed
The activities that under no circumstances will be allowed on the servers and / or managed services are the following:
* Spamming: Sending unsolicited electronic advertising communications to those with whom the Client has no prior commercial relationship.
* Spoofing: Using a replying email address that is not the sender\'s valid replying address or sending an email message that does not contain enough information to allow the receiver to identify the person who is actually sending the message. message.
* Passive spamming: Promotion of a website hosted on ClickHost. spamming from one or another sending source.
* Mailbombing: Flooding the user with email without the intention of establishing correspondence.
* Phishing: A type of crime within the scope of cyber scams, which is committed through the use of a type of social engineering characterized by fraudulently attempting to acquire confidential information.
This agreement between Mox Networks and the "Client" will have an indefinite duration and does not set dates at the end of the service unless the Client requests it, the client does not have any obligations to remain with his services, he is free to terminate the service when he deems it necessary convenient. In the same way, the Company may terminate the service either in the case of non-compliance with the conditions described above.
Mox Networks will provide the CUSTOMER, who accepts for himself, a hosting service, mail-hosting, domain registration or related services, according to the conditions detailed in the plan that he contracted, and that by this act, are given known and accepted by the contracting parties. Mox Networks declares to host its servers in the Data Centers located in Florida, USA and Chile. Corresponding to the service you hire, these services are fully informed of the location.
Mox Networks will not be liable under any circumstances for the following reasons.
* Earthquakes and Natural Disasters that prevent the service from being delivered.
* Cut of the National and / or International Links that are provided by external Companies.
* Prolonged cuts of Electric Power that result in exceeding the regeneration capacity of this through external companies.
* Loss of data and / or information deleted by the customer.
* Bad configuration and disasters of the service due to its misuse.
Fees and payments
The rates published on the Mox Networks website www.mox.cl must be respected for the client, however, Mox Networks has all the right to modify its price schedule as it deems appropriate, thus maintaining the fixed price for which the customer was captured, except for "Promotions valid until the date granted or Stock is exhausted".
Payments for services are made on a recurring basis or a single payment according to the agreement and the type of service contracted, if recurring, an internal invoice is applied to the client every month in advance of 5 to 10 days before its expiration with the total amount to be canceled for the service, once the Internal Invoice has expired, "Mox Networks" is fully entitled to suspend the service in question.
In the event that the Client presents arrears or pending debts with Mox Networks, this will be a reason for suspension of the service, excluding essential services for the client where they can request an extension of payment for necessary reasons, this does not include specific services that are worked with payments of commercial licenses to external businesses, before this Mox Networks has the right to charge the days pending for non-payment, making a timely surcharge according to Chilean Law
of the consumer.
In the event that the Client does not make the corresponding payment in a period of 90 days to Mox Networks, this will be the reason for the elimination of the service, and not being able to recover this information, the client has these 90 days to be able to recover the information of the hired services.
Mox Networks, maintains a right to return money in a period of 15 days (Money Back), for services contracted for a term greater than 35 days, the dedicated Services and domains do not maintain this right for reasons of direct cancellation with external license providers commercial and said hiring of external services does not merit returns. The amount to be delivered to the client is for the time difference of the contracted service, except according to different treatment between the client and Mox Networks previously agreed and / or assigned promotion. Any type of refund of the money is for a justified reason in which Mox Networks is not delivering the service mentioned on the website and / or Customer Area. For any return effect, all taxes are discounted according to the type of payment, in no case is a refund of money made at the customer\'s request without prior justification of the failure of the service or the breach by Mox Networks. In no case is the money returned for an erroneous purchase by the customer, it is only allowed to reuse the balance canceled by another service.
Modification of the terms
Mox Networks is fully entitled to modify this article as it deems appropriate, the updates are published in the same file and the Client has the duty to keep updated. When making an update, the client has the right to request more information in case of not understanding any concept, in addition, if he is not satisfied, he can communicate directly with the COMPANY to see the subject in detail and reach a common agreement if so is required. Likewise, all changes made respect the previous policies of the services contracted for extensive terms, maintaining the policies until the expiration and / or auto-renewal of the contract where they are updated immediately applying the new policies.
Acceptance of the terms and conditions
The Client declares that he has carefully read the following contract and declares that he is fully aware of the terms and conditions of the service is polished and contracted.
The purpose of this policy is to inform what data we can collect when a person agrees to contract any of the services of Mox Networks, how we can use that information, if it can be disclosed to third parties and the options we have about the use of it, and the ability to correct such information. Please read this document carefully regarding the privacy of our clients\' information.
- Compártelo con tus amigos