Terms and Conditions
Mox Networks, provides web hosting services, web hosting, international TLD domain registration and services associated with web development.
Our services may be used for lawful purposes only, any use of the services that violates any laws that may apply to the company, your local jurisdiction, or any jurisdiction to which you or your website may conform is strictly prohibited.
This means that while using the Service, you may not:
* Provide information that violates the Law in force in our Chilean legislation.
* Incorporation/Publication of illegal content such as Pirated Content, audio and video without Copyright, among others.
* Use script or malicious software without having been approved by a specialist, keeping it in inadequate states and affecting the performance of the service provided.
* Abusive language, offenses and/or threats towards Mox Networks personnel. In the event that this event occurs, the provision of the service will be immediately terminated, without the right of any claim by the client in question with no option to return money.
Activities not allowed
The activities that under no circumstances will be allowed on the servers and/or managed services are the following:
* Spamming: Sending unsolicited advertising electronic communications to those with whom the Client has no prior business relationship.
* Spoofing: Using a reply-to email address that is not the sender's valid reply-to address or sending an email message that does not contain enough information to allow the recipient to identify the person who is actually sending the message. message.
* Passive Spamming: Promotion of a website hosted at ClickHost. spamming from some or the other sending source.
* Mailbombing: Flooding the user with email without the intention of establishing correspondence.
* Phishing: Type of crime framed within the scope of cyber scams, and which is committed through the use of a type of social engineering characterized by attempting to fraudulently acquire confidential information.
This agreement between Mox Networks and the "Client" will have an indefinite duration and does not set dates for the termination of the service unless the Client requests it, the client has no obligation to continue their services, they are free to terminate the service when they deem convenient. In the same way, the Company can terminate the service in the case of non-compliance with the conditions described above.
Mox Networks will provide the CLIENT, who accepts for himself, a hosting service, mail-hosting, domain registration or related Services, according to the conditions that are detailed in the contracted plan, and that by this act, are given as known and accepted by the contracting parties. Mox Networks declares to host its servers in the Data Centers located in Florida, USA and Chile. Corresponding to the service you hire, these services are fully informed of the location.
Mox Networks will not be responsible under any circumstances for the following reasons.
* Earthquakes and Natural Disasters that prevent the delivery of the service.
* Cut of the National and/or International Links that are provided by external Companies.
* Prolonged power cuts that result in exceeding its regeneration capacity through external companies.
* Loss of data and/or information deleted by the client.
* Misconfiguration and service disasters due to misuse.
Rates and payments
The Rates published on the Mox Networks website www.mox.cl must be respected by the client, however, Mox Networks has every right to modify its price list as it deems appropriate, thus maintaining the fixed price for which the client was captured, with the exception of "Promotions valid until date granted or exhausted Stock".
Payments for services are made on a Recurring basis or a single payment according to the agreement and the type of service contracted, if Recurring, an internal invoice is applied to the client every month in advance from 5 to 10 days before its expiration with the total amount to pay for the service, once the Internal Invoice expires, "Mox Networks" has the right to suspend the service in question.
In the event that the Client presents arrears or outstanding debts with Mox Networks, this will be a reason for suspension of the service, excluding essential services for the client where they can request a payment extension for necessary reasons, this does not include specific services that are worked with payments of commercial licenses to external businesses, in view of this Mox Networks has the right to collect the days pending due to non-payment, making a timely surcharge in accordance with Chilean Law
of the consumer.
In the event that the Client does not make the corresponding payment to Mox Networks within a period of 90 days, this will be the reason for the elimination of the service, and not being able to recover this information, the client has these 90 days to be able to recover the information of the hired services.
Mox Networks, maintains a right to return money within a period of 15 days (Money Back), for services contracted for a term greater than 35 days, dedicated Services and domains do not maintain this right for reasons of direct cancellation with external license providers commercial and said contracting of external services does not warrant returns. The amount to be delivered to the client is for the time difference of the contracted service, except for different treatment between the client and Mox Networks previously agreed and/or assigned promotion. Any type of return of money is for a justified reason in which Mox Networks is not delivering the service mentioned on the website and/or Customer Area. For any return effect, all taxes are deducted according to the type of payment, in no case is a refund made at the customer's request without prior justification of the service failure or non-compliance by Mox Networks. In no case is money refunded for an erroneous purchase by the customer, it is only allowed to reuse the balance paid for another service.
Modification of the terms
Mox Networks has the full right to modify this article to the extent it deems appropriate, the updates are published in the same file and the Client has the duty to keep updated. When making an update, the client has the right to request more information if they do not understand any concept, also if they are not satisfied, they can contact the COMPANY directly to see the issue in detail and reach a common agreement if so. is required. In the same way, any change made respects the previous policies of the services contracted with extensive terms, maintaining the policies until the expiration and/or self-renewal of the contract where they are updated immediately applying the new policies.
Acceptance of the terms and conditions
The Client declares that he has carefully read the following contract and declares that he is perfectly aware of the terms and conditions of the service that is published and contracted.
The purpose of this policy is to inform what data we can collect when a person agrees to contract any of the Mox Networks services, how we can use that information, if it can be disclosed to third parties and the options we have regarding its use, and the ability to correct such information. Please read this document carefully regarding the privacy of our customers' information.