- Activa el lector RSS de Google Chrome en tu Android
Activate the Google Chrome RSS reader on your Android
Léelo en Español
/ 4-6 mins.Contenido
The original objective of es RSS facilitates the management, publication of information and news on sites and blogs. It is a standardized way of distributing information from web pages to page readers. Although, about eight years ago Google Reader, the Google RSS feed reader closed, there are more options of RSS readers and you can use it on your Android.
Do you want to know how to activate it? Here we tell you.
Go to the Play Store and search for the beta version of Google Chrome. Once you install it, follow these steps:
• In the search bar we write: chrome: // flags
• Then search: web feed. Or copy and paste the following url in the search bar: chrome: // flags /
• Activate the function by clicking on "Default" and change it to "Enabled".
Once this is done, Chrome will start again and we can start following RSS feeds. But how? Enter the website you want to follow, then press the three dots in the upper right area and press the "Follow" button that appears in the last option. And so with all the websites you want to follow.
The content can be seen on the main screen of your Google Chrome in the new tab called "Following". Inside it will be all the content of the websites to which you subscribed.
- Compártelo con tus amigos